Saturday 7 January 2012

New bed and vegetables!

I had promised Molly a new bed after Christmas so after a look around at a few I settled on a lovely soft cushioned bed.  Unfortunately I don't think Molly found her bed as easy to operate as I expected her to!

Hmmm - well it does not seem very comfortable and it is a bit cramped...


Help - it has gone dark .....



After a few minutes I decided to rescue her and turfed her out of the bed and put it back together for her - she does not exactly look delighted though does she!



Whilst she was having new experiences I thought it would be a good idea to try and introduce her to some fresh vegetables as previous dogs have always loved a bit of fruit or vegetable now and then as a treat.  I had a very small carrot so gave her, her very first carrot.

Hmmm - not sure what this is or what I am meant to do with it.  Looks like you can chew it - but I am not totally convinced I like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment