Tuesday 28 February 2012

Vet Check

We went back down to Cardiff for our next check up.  I was quite confident that things were going well but the weekend had been nice and our regular Sunday walk ended up being for three hours - much of it off lead so I was slightly concerned that she may be sore because of that.

I need not have worried!  Her movement was good, stamina when tested in the water treadmill was also very good and she had only slight sore areas - which to be honest so did I probably after a three hour countryside walk - although I had not been chasing pigeons!!

Her knee caps - particularly left are still slipping slightly but she is happy and doing well so for now no problem.  We need to go back once more for them to be sure she is maintaining this condition and if so will discharge her.

No comments:

Post a Comment