Sunday 18 September 2011

Poorly

Not had a great week or so since my last entry as Molly must have picked up some sort of bug and has had a poorly stomach.  She seemed fine at one point I started food again and after a couple of days she was ill again so reintroduced food even more slowly the second time.  The good news is now she seems fine and has been eating everything and anything.

As she has been off colour we have not been to agility or other training and tonight was our first attempt to return to the park.  I decided I would give her lots of treats when we got near the corner she had previously been nervous about - unfortunately she decided to pre-empt me and stopped long before we got to the corner!!

Molly has been delighted to see her lovely Auntie H a few times recently.  She gets very excited when she sees her and then cuddles up to tell her all about how poorly she has been - never sympathise with a poodle cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment