Friday 23 September 2011

Woohoo

Last night was our first week at agility for far too long - I think we have missed 3 weeks and in that time the nights have drawn in rapidly so much that it was dark when I headed over there and we did the full session under the club floodlights.

I was expecting Molly to have taken a bit if a step backwards with the missed weeks but she was great, paying attention, listening to me and only ran off once when there was another dog running wild and she went and did a couple of quick zooms with him before coming back to me (long before the other dog returned to his owner) so I could even have a smug moment about that.

The second course we had a go on seemed quite complex but once I had understood how I needed to move and the commands I needed to give we actually ran it perfectly twice - five fences and a tyre arranged in a way which meant lots of tight turns!!  I was really pleased with Molly - and she was quite pleased too since I had remembered the liver cake to reward her with!

No comments:

Post a Comment