Saturday 1 October 2011

Progress

Agility this week was great!!  We stayed on the same set of obstacles for the whole evening (just six jumps) but we did them in different orders, practiced different turns and pull throughs and even managed the ever elusive "wait" at the start.

Best of all Molly listened to me the whole time - we were not perfect but I was so pleased with the attention she paid me and the sheer enthusiasm she has now got for agility - she really does love jumping and has a great time when she is there.  Even when we were stood around working out the correct way to turn for various jumps she stayed with me.

On a homelier note she appears to have fallen in love with Sydney at her daycare.  The two of them have been seen curled up on an armchair together on a number of occasions as well as adopting the kennel in the garden as their very own home.  Here is her beloved in all his glory - I am sure you can see the attraction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment