Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas

Christmas is a time for visiting folk - so visiting we did!  Over the course of our visits Molly managed to remove a bauble from a Christmas Tree, search through a stack of presents under a tree like a crazed drugs dog, go bin raiding, bark at musical ornaments, discover snow globes move when whacked with a paw and last but not least try to pull off a tablecloth to get at the food on the table.  Good job Christmas is only once a year really - maybe everyone will have forgotten by next year when we schedule our next visits!!

I was also very spoiled by Mollys Auntie Marianne and a lovely generous and talented lady who took a fantastic picture of Molly.  Here is Moll investigating

What is it?



Well I have no idea who that is supposed to look like?


No look at me - me I said - MEEEEEEEE


It is a fantastic picture which captures her personality perfectly - what a lovely present!

No comments:

Post a Comment