Thursday 4 October 2012

Taking a Chance

I will freely admit to not being a risk taker and generally let life plod along rather than try new things.  So when a friend had a litter of puppies there was no way I was going to have one .......

....... sometimes though other people know better and my friend decided that not only was I having one - she picked her for me and I was introduced to my future puppy.  Pups were born on 28th August 2012.



 I was not totally convinced that Molly was going to accept a new puppy into our life together but agreed to give it a go and see how we got on.

As Molly was going to the house where the pups were we agreed to do early introductions so by the time puppy came home Molly was at least slightly familiar with her.

Here Molly meets her new sister for the first time.  I felt pup needed a name which meant something and as my first ever puppy (I have always taken older recycled dogs) the name Chance just seemed to fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment