Friday 24 June 2011

A busy week

We are well underway with our obedience classes now and should be moving into the bronze class soon - although "stay" is still very much a work in progress and we need to really work on this as it is our real weak point.  Heelwork was classed as good and only let down by my inability to walk in a straight line - I am sure Molly tutted and rolled her eyes at me when she heard that!!

Just to increase our challenge we also went for a look at an agility class yesterday and I have to say Molly enjoyed being asked to jump over things very much indeed.  The dog walk and A frame she classed as scary things she did not want to go up - apparently the only high things she likes are armchairs and kitchen tables.  So I think it is safe to say we will be giving agility a try too.

Training target for this weekend is to work on the stay in time for our class on Tuesday night - although I do have to say her current stay position curled up on my lap is pretty solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment