Friday 1 July 2011

2nd Agility session

Last night was our second session of agility training.  I was really pleased that Molly seemed happy to be there (once she settled down) and we did our first practice session with her on the lead where she jumped really well and amazingly had remembered the tunnels and went straight through with no hesitation.
After that first run I decided I really needed to try her off lead and she was actually pretty good and I have to say the mistakes were mostly down to me not giving her the clear direction she needed. 
Last week she had not wanted to go near the higher stuff like the A frame and dog walk but this week she was happy to go straight up them.  The flat tunnel amazed me even more as she was perfectly happy to push her way through with again no real hesitation.
Looks like I need to get in training to own an agility dog then!

No comments:

Post a Comment